- Added getcellsize / getcellvalue, returns table cell size and value
- API getaccesskey() is available, it returns the access key of a
- API appunderteset() is available, it is used to assign tested
to improve test speed and performance
- Fix the missing window issue
- Fix some i18n/l10n environment issues
- API getcombovalue() is available, it returns a default value of a
- Fix combobox operation problem in APIs: comboselect / verifyselect /
showlist / hidelist / getallitem
- Fix inaccurate waiting time problem in hastate()
- Fix shift key problem in enterstring()
- John Yingjun Li [email protected]
- VMware colleagues
Please spread the word and also share your feedback with us (email
me: nagappan at gmail.com).
Cross Platform GUI test automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows
version is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM.
- Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing
/ LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution
- Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++
/ Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.
- Mac version is known to work on OS X Snow Leopard /Lion/Mountain Lion.
Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Tests can be written in:
Download source: https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
Download binary (Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8):
System requirement: .NET 3.5, refer README.txt after installation
For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs
To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit
IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net