- Added Perl interface (Contributed by xsawyerx)
- Added parallel execution (Leaks memory though, its not default, set
LDTP_PARALLEL_MEM_LEAK environment variable before starting test)
- Added new APIs (rightclick)
- Fixed multiple bugs reported by users
- Sawyer X (Perl LDTP library)
- VMware colleagues
- Wold (IRC)
- Thanks to all others who have reported bugs through forum / email /
in-person / IRC
Please spread the word and also share your feedback with us (email me:
Cross Platform GUI Automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows
is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM (Work in progress).
- Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing
LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution.
- Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++
Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 development version.
- Mac version is currently under development and verified only on OS X
Lion/Mountain Lion. Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Download source: https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
Download binary (Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8):
System requirement: .NET 3.5, refer README.txt after installation
For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs
To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit
IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net