Co-author a book on nginx

Hi,

Packt Publishing are looking for a co-author for their next book on
nginx (Mastering nginx).

If anyone is interested to co-author an extensive guide on nginx
configuration for a variety of uses, please email to Usha Iyer
[email protected].

Many thanks!

andrew@

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Andrew A. [email protected]
wrote:

Packt Publishing are looking for a co-author for their next book on nginx
(Mastering nginx).

Maybe a little OT, but we’re currently actively working on series of
Nginx tutorials for helping people (deeply) master Nginx configuration
here:

https://github.com/agentzh/nginx-tutorials

Both in Chinese and English. They will eventually become published
books (the Chinese book may come out first).

Best,
-agentzh

P.S. There’s a single-HTML version for the Chinese version of the
tutorials here:
http://agentzh.org/misc/nginx/agentzh-nginx-tutorials-zhcn.html

Ok, while we’re at it, here’s another series of nginx tutorials: