I’m working on the Out-of-Tree Module tutorial to ensure that my
install of GNU Radio (3.7.3) on Fedora 20 (64bit) is working properly
(as I am more accustomed to working on Ubuntu). Alas, when I run CMake
on the tutorial code, I receive the following error. I believe it has
something to do with setting the correct path to GNURadio and CMake, but
I’m not entirely sure.
– Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
– Boost version: 1.54.0
– Found the following Boost libraries:
– checking for module ‘cppunit’
– package ‘cppunit’ not found
– Could NOT find CPPUNIT (missing: CPPUNIT_INCLUDE_DIRS)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:93 (find_package):
By not providing “FindGnuradio.cmake” in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
but CMake did not find one.
Could not find a package configuration file provided by “Gnuradio”
(requested version 3.7.2) with any of the following names:
Add the installation prefix of “Gnuradio” to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
“Gnuradio_DIR” to a directory containing one of the above files. If
“Gnuradio” provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!