Citron 0.4.0 has been released.
Citron is a classical unit testing framework with a developer freindly
DSL, runs on top of RubyTest and is BRASS compliant.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/citron
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/citron
- bugs: http://github.com/rubyworks/citron/issues
- chat: irc://chat.us.freenode.net/rubyworks
- mail: http://groups.google.com/groups/rubyworks-mailinglist
Reimplmented with a class-based model. This design is the traditional
XUnit OOP design, so it is more fitting Citron’s design goals.
- Reimplement with class-based model.