Changes to basename_spec.rb

I found couple of problems with the basename spec and I am attaching the
modified one for your review. I left the “w+” as it is, with your new
changes, this should work. Also couple of places the checks for ‘bar’
against ‘baz’, I correct the spelling and one last thing, couple of
places the assertion were read ‘shoould’ instead of ‘should’. I fixed
them as well.

Thanks

Cool,

I’ll take a look and incorporate them into the new specs.

JD

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Unnikrishnan
Nair
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 6:44 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] changes to basename_spec.rb

I found couple of problems with the basename spec and I am attaching the
modified one for your review. I left the “w+” as it is, with your new
changes, this should work. Also couple of places the checks for ‘bar’
against ‘baz’, I correct the spelling and one last thing, couple of
places the assertion were read ‘shoould’ instead of ‘should’. I fixed
them as well.

Thanks

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs