Change default directory of javascripts?

Hi,
I am using overlibmws.js library to add some dynamic effect to my
rails
web pages. But the server can not find the gif files that required by
javascripts. It always tries to search in , for example
,"/experiment/index/" this directory. I changed the “OLbubbleImageDir”
setting to “public/images”, which is the directory I put those gif
files,
but does not work. Server gives a 404 error.

I 'd like to know how to change the deault searching directory of
javascripts from “…/index” to “public/images” or other place in rails
project. I do not know anything about javascripts, except the syntax
looks
similiar to java.

Thanks in advance.

On Dec 7, 2007, at 12:44 PM, Sun wrote:

javascripts from “…/index” to “public/images” or other place in
rails
project. I do not know anything about javascripts, except the syntax
looks
similiar to java.

Please send your question to rubyonrails-talk.

– fxn

“Xavier N.” [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]

I 'd like to know how to change the deault searching directory of
javascripts from “…/index” to “public/images” or other place in
rails
project. I do not know anything about javascripts, except the syntax
looks
similiar to java.

Please send your question to rubyonrails-talk.

Sorry if this message was send to a wrong group. But I did not find
“rubyonrails-talk” group on my newsserver. And this is the nearest group
can find here, hence the message.

“Sun” [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]

setting to “public/images”, which is the directory I put those gif
Please send your question to rubyonrails-talk.

Sorry if this message was send to a wrong group. But I did not find
“rubyonrails-talk” group on my newsserver. And this is the nearest group I
can find here, hence the message.
Well, found it. Post my problem there. Thanks for the link.