Can't get ironruby to work correctly

I have downloaded ironruby from http://www.ironruby.net/Download and
unzipped it and moved it to c:\ironruby. I put c:\ironruby\bin in my
PATH
variable and when I type igem, iirb or any of the other commands under
c:\ironruby\bin directory I get the following:

unknown: Method not found: ‘Void
System.Reflection.Emit.DynamicMethod…ctor(System.String, System.Type,
System.Type[], Boolean)’. (NoMeth odError)

Please help

Also, do I need to download anything else to use it with #C classes. I
want
to download RPoint for Sharepoint administration and don’t know if I
need
anything else

Dominic

Install.NET 2.0 SP1. (The easiest way to do this might be to install
.NET 3.5.)

We should probably add the same startup check that IronPython uses.