Cache: fix sending of stale responses

On 19/07/10 20.01, [email protected] wrote:

  1. Re: Rewrite Performance Question (Juergen G.)

come some take a look at these rewrite rules if they are ok regarding
}

Hi,
? ? ? ? ? ?rewrite ^(.*)$ http://www.forum.de:81 last;
}

Phillip B Oldham
should be taken regarding content, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

? ? ? ? ? ?rewrite ^/(.*)$ http://www.forum.de:81/$1 permanent;
server
Also, in the second server it’s better to use usual names instead of regex:

   break;

server
;
To: [email protected]

    Thanks to Laurence Rowe.

http://sysoev.ru/en/

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 01:51:36AM +0300, bvidinli wrote:

                  set $test "";
                          return 444;

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:40:26 +0400

Changes with nginx 0.8.46 19 Jul 2010
same in CHANGES and CHANGES.ru).
To: [email protected]
ReplyTo: [email protected]
“uwsgi_cache_bypass”, and “s?gi_cache_bypass” directives.

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:00:55 +0000
From: Igor S.

*) Feature: the "proxy_cache_bypass", "fastcgi_cache_bypass",
   "uwsgi_cache_bypass", and "s?gi_cache_bypass" directives.

*) Bugfix: nginx did not free memory in cache keys zones if there was
   an error during working with backend: the memory was freed only
   after inactivity time or on memory low condition.

Well, after this release, have I still to apply these patches?

http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2010-January/000101.html?
http://nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2010-January/000102.html

I mean, it seems it’s a bug introduced in nginx-devel 0.8.31 and it’s 6
months old, so could you apply these patches on the official tree (or
tell me why not)?

Thanks for your work,
d.