Super-Intelligent Ruby on Rails Developer - US Company - Immediate
We are a rapidly growing American company with staff in Latin America
and Europe. We would like to retain three or more developers
immediately to staff several projects of 3+ months.
Ideally on these projects we would like to work with full-time
freelancers or small firms, but we would also consider offering a
full-time, permanent position to the right candidate.
At interview you should be able to show that you have …
- 1+ yrs Ruby on Rails programming experience.
- worked on commercial projects under direction and deadlines.
- STRONG knowledge of Ruby on Rails and how to structure new
applications and databases.
- effective English communication skills to read, write, and talk using
- ability to work independently and effectively with attention to
- ability to communicate daily live during US business hours
The job is from home, so you must have a high speed internet connection.
We will have many future projects for a person or team that does well.
This is a great opportunity to get started working with an established
Compensation will be based on talent and experience.
If you match with the profile:
Email your resume in English, salary expectations and cover letter to
Gianmarco at firstname.lastname@example.org Sujetc:RoR