-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
while trying to get all Redmine tests running under JRuby, I ran into
a bug where I got different results from
ActiveRecord::Base.connection.select_all(’…sql…’) in 1.8.7 and JRuby
1.4. Although I would guess this is a bug in activerecord-jdbc.
I could boil it down to the simple test case at 1. ActiveRecord-JDBC
seems to do type conversion, while plain ActiveRecord does not. I
could see this behaviour for MySQL and SQLite3.
I have also tried to run the activerecords test suite with
activerecord jdbc but got lots of errors and failures, such that I was
not sure, whether this is an issue of my set up or whether they are
I have implemented workarounds for my immediate problem in Redmine,
but I would be happy to help getting this incompatibility fixed.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: