Brite 0.7.0 has been released.
Brite is an easy to use, light-weight website generator. It supports a
variety of backend rendering engines including erb, liquid, rdoc,
markdown, textile and so on.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/brite
- code: GitHub - rubyworks/brite: Brite is "Web Write"
- bugs: Issues · rubyworks/brite · GitHub
- mail: http://groups.google.com/groups/rubyworks-mailinglist
New release of Brite cleans up the code a great deal, adds templated
route support via
route field, and actually adds a few unit tests
(wowzeres, that’s a good thing, right?).
- Add route field for templated routes.
- Fix use of config field defaults.
- Add some initial unit tests.