BRASS 1.2.1 has been released.
BRASS stands for Bare-Metal Ruby Assertion System Standard. It is a very
basic foundational assertions framework for other assertion and test
frameworks to make use so they can all work together harmoniously.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/brass
- docs: http://rubydoc.info/gems/brass
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/brass
- mail: http://groups.google.com/groups/rubyworks-mailinglist
This release adds framework adapters for MiniTest and TestUnit, which
allows those frameworks to recognize BRASS assertions as “failures”
rather than as “errors”.
- Add framework adapters for MiniTest and TestUnit.