Hi I am pretty new in ruby, may be this topic has already been discussed
here. But I start running out of resources.
I am on a Windows XP PC and I am using ruby186-26.
I am writing a client/Multiplexing Server socket application,
(I took most of the code from the manual).
The server application, beside to listening on the socket via the
select(…), must listening at the standard input. This is because a
user has to give input to the server while he is handling the socket
connection to clients.
The problem I found is that the select(…) and the STDIN.gets methos
are both blocking also if I run it on two different threads.