Best debugger for Rails on Linux

A quick survey… what’s the best gui debugging tool for Rails 1.0 on
Linux that you’ve used? SW versions?

Personally I’ve tried FreeRIDE 0.95 and RDT 0.7.0 in Eclipse 3.1.2. Both
are very slow and the latter got quite a few bugs itself.

TIA!

On 3/16/06, Doug D. [email protected] wrote:

A quick survey… what’s the best gui debugging tool for Rails 1.0 on
Linux that you’ve used? SW versions?

Personally I’ve tried FreeRIDE 0.95 and RDT 0.7.0 in Eclipse 3.1.2. Both
are very slow and the latter got quite a few bugs itself.

Currently, the fastest GUI debugger is in ArachnoRuby.

Curt

On 3/17/06, Curt H. [email protected] wrote:

On 3/16/06, Doug D. [email protected] wrote:

A quick survey… what’s the best gui debugging tool for Rails 1.0 on
Linux that you’ve used? SW versions?

Personally I’ve tried FreeRIDE 0.95 and RDT 0.7.0 in Eclipse 3.1.2. Both
are very slow and the latter got quite a few bugs itself.

Currently, the fastest GUI debugger is in ArachnoRuby.

Is it a problem that the Linux version is almost a year out-of-date
compared to the Windows version?

On 3/17/06, James L. [email protected] wrote:

Is it a problem that the Linux version is almost a year out-of-date
compared to the Windows version?

Sorry, as a Windows user, I’m don’t know the answer.

Curt

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs