Benchmark doesn't work

hi

I have problems with my USRP1 device. All things are installed properly
(so i hope), but i cant run benchmark or something else.

There are 2 possibilities - sometimes i got “uUuUuUuU” (overrun) as
result and sometimes it remains by “Testing 2MB/sec…” and I have no
idea what to do.

lsusrp shows
USRP 0 serial number 4e261393
RX d’board A: Flex 1800 Rx MIMO B
RX d’board B: Flex 1800 Rx MIMO B
TX d’board A: Flex 1800 Tx MIMO B
TX d’board B: Flex 1800 Tx MIMO B
so my system (ubuntu) recognizes usrp properly

also in log appears it as ehci_hcd
usb 2-1.2: new high speed USB device number 12 using ehci_hcd

and I can see it in lsusb
Bus 002 Device 012: ID fffe:0002
or in /dev/bus/usb… as usrp
crw-rw---- 1 root usrp 189, 139 2011-10-29 16:29 /dev/bus/usb/002/012

I changed already in limits.conf priority and added realtime support
gr.enable_realtime_scheduling() (it works only with root permissions)

but the result is always the same and I dont know what else to do

hope someone has some ideas
thanks in advice

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs