same is true with MRI …

From: [email protected]
[[email protected]] on behalf of Mohammad A.
[[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] before is different from Before

I found this the hard way. When using Cucumber with IronRuby before is
different from Before.

The later one (Before) should be used when working with Cucumber.

before should be used when working with spec.

Now I know :slight_smile:

–
Mohammad A.
MVP (Microsoft Valuable Professional)
www.highoncoding.comhttp://www.highoncoding.com
www.azamsharp.comhttp://www.azamsharp.com

Thanks! Actually I am familiar with the case sensitivity of the Ruby
language. When I was using spec then I always used the following:
describe PrimeService do

before do

But when using Cucumber there is no “before”. So the plain text language
parser looks for “Before” instead of “before”.

Thanks,
Azam

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Jimmy S. <