It sounded like a great idea to start with, but I found after a bit
that I really wanted a centralised bug database.

martin

On Sunday, November 13, 2011 8:45:20 PM UTC-5, Martin DeMello wrote:

I tried using distributed bugtracking for a bit (ditz, to be precise).
It sounded like a great idea to start with, but I found after a bit
that I really wanted a centralised bug database.

martin

I agree. What I really want is both. I think it would be awesome if
pushing
bugs via BE landed them on GitHub’s issue tracker and vice-verse.

Da: Intransition [mailto:[email protected]]
Inviato: luned 14 novembre 2011 03:03
A: ruby-talk ML; [email protected]
Cc: ruby-talk ML; [email protected]
Oggetto: Re: BE

On Sunday, November 13, 2011 8:45:20 PM UTC-5, Martin DeMello wrote:
I tried using distributed bugtracking for a bit (ditz, to be precise).
It sounded like a great idea to start with, but I found after a bit
that I really wanted a centralised bug database.
martin
I agree. What I really want is both. I think it would be awesome if
pushing
bugs via BE landed them on GitHub’s issue tracker and vice-verse.

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu’ IMAP, POP3 e
SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:

Conto Arancio al 4,20%. Zero spese e massima liberta’, aprilo in due
minuti!

I like the idea of it. But I like GitHub issues system too. I wonder if
there is any way to integrate them?

Also, it seems like something that’s right up GitHub’s ally, i.e.
tracking
tickets via git.