Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 02:12:14 -0800
From: “Mr. Example” [email protected]
Subject: What’s New Today
Apparently-To: [email protected]

Note the “Apparently-To” lines. These addresses were provided to the
mailer as bcc’s.

def notification(mh_data, oec_data, ocn_data, addresses, sender,
sent_at = Time.now)
subject ‘What's New Today’
body :mh_data=>mh_data, :oec_data=>oec_data,
:ocn_data=>ocn_data
bcc addresses
from sender
sent_on sent_at
content_type “text/html”
end

Is there a way to hide the bcc addresses?

Thanks,

-Kelly

On Jan 23, 2:40 pm, [email protected] wrote:

I noticed that bcc email address are actually visible in the body of an
email message.
[snip]
from sender
sent_on sent_at
content_type “text/html”
end

Is there a way to hide the bcc addresses?

You need to provide at least a “to” otherwise it will expose the bcc’s.
Often people will use their own “no-reply” address as both the from
and the to, when you need to hide the bccs.

Eric

Thanks very much. That solved the problem.

-Kelly