Assay 0.4.0 has been released.
The Assay project defines Assertions in the same way that Ruby defines
Exceptions. An asserition then simply becomes an extension to an
- home: http://rubydoc.info/gems/assay
- docs: http://rubydoc.info/gems/assay
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/assay
- mail: http://groups.google.com/groups/rubyworks-mailinglist
Version 0.4 is a very polished partial rewrite of the Assay project.
This release sheds all ancillary code to separate projects. The
compatibility layers are now
assay-rspec. The built-in grammar is now the
fluidity project. All
assertion classes now end with
Assay suffix instead of
they are defined at the toplevel.
- Spin-off all ancillary code, leaving only core functionality.
- Polish and semi-rewrite code.
- Renamed all Assertion subclasses form xxxFailure to xxxAssay.
- Add many new Assertion subclasses.