Are you PRO on RoR?

Do you want to get in…
…and got what it takes?

I’m working as it-responsible (diplomatic service) for the Republic of
Cyprus. Now I want to move on, I know that I have the next big thing in
the dot com biz.

It all begun from a dream that became a businessplan and also later on
was nominated by UN World Summit Awards and won the title as best
initiative in category ICT.

In a few words the projectplan is about creating a innovative community
with some similarities to facebook.com. But ten steps further…

The plan is to create a beta and run it without accepting venture
capital. It’s pity to sell company shares in a seed stage. At the growth
stage there can be more demands from our side.

However, right now I’m searching for a partner/partners that can join me
in the development of this beta.

The demands are simple. You shall be smart, smart and smart. Oh, yes and
some awesome web-programming skills (RoR) will be needed.

contact me on MSN: [email protected]
or e-mail: [email protected]


Alexandros N. Bellás

Alexandros Bellás wrote:

Do you want to get in…
…and got what it takes?

The demands are simple. You shall be smart, smart and smart. Oh, yes and
some awesome web-programming skills (RoR) will be needed.

I’m MUDCRAP certified. 'Nuff said.

Joe

I’m MUDCRAP certified. 'Nuff said.

Joe

Pardon? What do you mean?

dude… you don’t know what mudcrap certified is? Where have you been?

Carl L. wrote:

dude… you don’t know what mudcrap certified is? Where have you been?

Surprise me…

On 10/4/06, Alexandros Bellás [email protected] wrote:

Carl L. wrote:

dude… you don’t know what mudcrap certified is? Where have you been?

Surprise me…

http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/certified.html

It looks very prestigious.

On 10/4/06, Zed A. Shaw [email protected] wrote:

been?

Surprise me…

http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/certified.html

It looks very prestigious.

Man, and people say I’m mean.

Sorry Zed, I didn’t mean to upset you…

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:22:07 +1000
“Daniel N” [email protected] wrote:

It looks very prestigious.

Man, and people say I’m mean.


Zed A. Shaw, MUDCRAP-CE Master Black Belt Sifu


http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/
http://www.lingr.com/room/3yXhqKbfPy8 – Come get help.

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:33:43 +1000
“Daniel N” [email protected] wrote:

dude… you don’t know what mudcrap certified is? Where have you

Sorry Zed, I didn’t mean to upset you…

Ha! Not sure if you’re serious or not, but no I didn’t mean cruelty to
me, but to the original poster. It’s just funny as hell that the OP was
looking for RoR people and all he gets is references to a fake
certification I cooked up. Priceless.

I may have to upgrade Joe’s certificate. He’s really been spreading the
word about it and demonstrating his commitment. He’ll have to tell me
his real name though. Only why gets a fake name on his certificate.


Zed A. Shaw, MUDCRAP-CE Master Black Belt Sifu


http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/
http://www.lingr.com/room/3yXhqKbfPy8 – Come get help.

Zed A. Shaw wrote:

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:33:43 +1000
“Daniel N” [email protected] wrote:

dude… you don’t know what mudcrap certified is? Where have you

Sorry Zed, I didn’t mean to upset you…

Ha! Not sure if you’re serious or not, but no I didn’t mean cruelty to
me, but to the original poster. It’s just funny as hell that the OP was
looking for RoR people and all he gets is references to a fake
certification I cooked up. Priceless.

I may have to upgrade Joe’s certificate. He’s really been spreading the
word about it and demonstrating his commitment. He’ll have to tell me
his real name though. Only why gets a fake name on his certificate.

SWEEEEETTT!!! How about some MUDCRAP logos too so I can print up some
shirts and wear 'em with pride? Hopefully a conference is in the works
too! I also hope some day I too can attain the top-rung of MUDCRAP
certified instructor and exploit^H^H^H^H^H^H^H educate others!

Joe IS my real name. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Joe R.
MUDCRAP-CE


Zed A. Shaw, MUDCRAP-CE Master Black Belt Sifu
http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/
http://www.lingr.com/room/3yXhqKbfPy8 – Come get help.

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006, Zed A. Shaw wrote:

Ha! Not sure if you’re serious or not, but no I didn’t mean cruelty to me, but to the original poster. It’s just funny as hell that the OP was looking for RoR people and all he gets is references to a fake certification I cooked up. Priceless.

I may have to upgrade Joe’s certificate. He’s really been spreading the word about it and demonstrating his commitment. He’ll have to tell me his real name though. Only why gets a fake name on his certificate.

Your ideas intrigue me, sir. I would like to sign up for your
newsletter^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hcert class. Will you be teaching one at
RubyConf?

Ben

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs