Any book on CGI programming in Ruby?

Do anyone know of a book about CGI programming with the Ruby language?
I’ve been unable to locate one on a Swedish internet bookstore.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Datum: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:03:47 +0900
Von: Tommy N. [email protected]
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Any book on CGI programming in Ruby?

Do anyone know of a book about CGI programming with the Ruby language?
I’ve been unable to locate one on a Swedish internet bookstore.

“Home is not where you are born, but where your heart finds peace” -
Tommy N., “The dying old crone”
[email protected]

I don’t know of an entire book dedicated to CGI and Ruby exclusively,
but
there’s a chapter (No. 19) about that in Hal F.'s Ruby Way, which is
accessible online
on Safari.

http://safari.oreilly.com/

You’ll find also some material in Ruby Cookbook, also accessible via
that website.

And, of course, there’s Pickaxe:

http://phrogz.net/ProgrammingRuby/

Best regards,

Axel

Hi –

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, Axel E. wrote:

“Home is not where you are born, but where your heart finds peace” -
Tommy N., “The dying old crone”
[email protected]

I don’t know of an entire book dedicated to CGI and Ruby exclusively, but
there’s a chapter (No. 19) about that in Hal F.'s Ruby Way, which is accessible online
on Safari.

It’s probably not relevant to this inquiry, but I can’t help
mentioning that there were two or three CGI Ruby books in Japanese as
of 2002. I don’t know how many there are now or, more to the point,
whether they’ve been translated.

David

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Tommy N.
[email protected] wrote:

Do anyone know of a book about CGI programming with the Ruby language?
I’ve been unable to locate one on a Swedish internet bookstore.

Here is some more info.

http://www.ruby-lang.org/ja/man/html/cgi.html

Harry