Any book on CGI programming in Ruby?

Do anyone know of a book about CGI programming with the Ruby language?
I’ve been unable to locate one on a Swedish internet bookstore.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Datum: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:03:47 +0900
Von: Tommy N. [email protected]
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Any book on CGI programming in Ruby?

Do anyone know of a book about CGI programming with the Ruby language?
I’ve been unable to locate one on a Swedish internet bookstore.

“Home is not where you are born, but where your heart finds peace” -
Tommy N., “The dying old crone”
[email protected]

I don’t know of an entire book dedicated to CGI and Ruby exclusively,
but
there’s a chapter (No. 19) about that in Hal F.'s Ruby Way, which is
accessible online
on Safari.

You’ll find also some material in Ruby Cookbook, also accessible via
that website.

And, of course, there’s Pickaxe:

http://phrogz.net/ProgrammingRuby/

Best regards,

Axel

Hi –

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, Axel E. wrote:

“Home is not where you are born, but where your heart finds peace” -
Tommy N., “The dying old crone”
[email protected]

I don’t know of an entire book dedicated to CGI and Ruby exclusively, but
there’s a chapter (No. 19) about that in Hal F.'s Ruby Way, which is accessible online
on Safari.

It’s probably not relevant to this inquiry, but I can’t help
mentioning that there were two or three CGI Ruby books in Japanese as
of 2002. I don’t know how many there are now or, more to the point,
whether they’ve been translated.

David

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Tommy N.
[email protected] wrote:

Do anyone know of a book about CGI programming with the Ruby language?
I’ve been unable to locate one on a Swedish internet bookstore.

Here is some more info.

http://www.ruby-lang.org/ja/man/html/cgi.html

Harry