New England Workshop on Software-Defined Radio *
NEWSDR 2014 *
Friday, 6 June 2014, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM *
Boston University, Photonics Center, 9th Floor *
Boston, MA, USA *
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE
You are cordially invited to the 2014 New England Workshop
on Software Defined Radio (NEWSDR 2014), which is the fourth
installment of an annual series of workshops organized by
the Boston SDR User Group (SDR-Boston). This year NEWSDR
will be held on the 9th Floor of the Photonics Center of
Boston University on Friday 6 June 2014.
NEWSDR 2014 also features two technical oral presentation
sessions, several technical poster presentation sessions,
several hardware demonstrations and SDR test-beds, and an
industry panel discussion, all focusing on the latest
advances in software-defined radio and/or cognitive radio
Please forward this message to your colleagues that may be
interested in NEWSDR’14. We hope to see you there!
- Professor Jeffrey Reed, Virginia Tech
Mr. Marcus L., Science Radio Laboratories / Shirleys Bay Radio
Dr. Zoran Zvonar, MediaTek Wireless Inc.
- The MathWorks Inc.
- National Instruments / Ettus R.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- MediaTek Wireless Inc.
- Boston University, Center for Information and Systems Engineering
- Oral and poster presentations are now being solicited
- See link at the bottom of this email to submit your abstract online!
- Free with advanced online pre-registration (lunch and parking
- Space is limited, so register soon!
- See link at the bottom of this email to register online.
The latest information of this event can be found at the following
website: http://www.sdr-boston.org/ (under “Workshops > NEWSDR 2014”).
ORAL/POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION LINK: