- Java / C# / VB.NET http://vb.net/ / PowerShell / Ruby are now
officially supported LDTP scripting languages other than Python
- Firefox have check / uncheck as actions for check box
- Simplified the implementation verifyselect for combobox menuitem
- Fix QT related accessibility issue
- Bug#673931 - Python-ldtp has issues if the application calls an env or
other program to run
- Ubuntu QA team members (Dave Morley, Ara Pulido)
- VMware desktop QA team members
- Kartik M. (Debian package maintainer)
- Thanks to all others who have reported bugs through forum / email /
in-person / IRC
Cross Platform GUI Automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows
is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM (Work in progress).
- Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing
LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution.
- Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++
Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 development version.
- Mac version is currently under development and verified only on OS X
Lion. Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Download source: https://github.com/ldtp/ldtp2
Download binary (RPM / DEB):
For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs
To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit
IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net