Warbler 1.0 is out now (as well as a quick 1.0.1 bugfix release). You
can see the details of the release here:
Feel free to respond on this thread with any issues you find.
- Fix careless bug where Warbler doesn’t work with JRuby 1.4
- Warbler hits 1.0! There are enough structural changes in Warbler
that I feel it’s time to roll the major version over to 1.0.
- Add support for Bundler. Detect Gemfiles, make sure gems are
included in the war file and rewrite .bundle/environment.rb inside
the war file.
- Warbler now uses RubyZip to create the war file in-place, without
copying files to a tmp/war staging area. When run in JRuby it uses a
Java ZipOutputStream for a modest performance boost.
- Add config option to allow override of gem_home (Daniel Harrington).
- Stop bundling jruby-rack, as promised.
- WARBLER-3: don’t add from Rails config.gems if they are frozen
- WARBLER-7: Add config.webinf_files option with more support for
custom web.xml files
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: