teamcity-ruby-client version 0.3.0 has been released!
- home: https://github.com/jperry/teamcity-ruby-client.git
- rubydoc: http://rubydoc.info/gems/teamcity-ruby-client/TeamCity
- rubygems: https://rubygems.org/gems/teamcity-ruby-client
- teamcity: http://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/
teamcity-ruby-client is a ruby wrapper around the TeamCity rest api.
Using this client to fetch information from your TeamCity server has
never been easier. It uses the Hashie library to simplify extracting a
field value from a returned result.
- Loosen up dependency requirement on the version of builder (Conflicted
with transitive dependencies of rails 3.2.13)
- Added ‘delete_buildtype’ to the API (Provides the ability to delete a
- Added ‘set_build_step_field’ to the API (Provides the ability to set a
build step field, i.e. enable/disable a build step)