sqlite3-ruby version 1.2.5 has been released!
This module allows Ruby programs to interface with the SQLite3
database engine (http://www.sqlite.org). You must have the
SQLite engine installed in order to build this module.
Note that this module is NOT compatible with SQLite 2.x.
1.2.5 / 25 Jul 2009
- Check for illegal nil before executing SQL [Erik V.]
- Switch to Hoe for gem task management and packaging.
- Advertise rake-compiler as development dependency.
- Build gem binaries for Windows.
- Improved Ruby 1.9 support compatibility.
- Taint returned values. Patch #20325.
- Database.open and Database.new now take an optional block [Gerrit
Now is possible to install sqlite3-ruby without compilers (thanks to
the new native gems).
Proceed safely to update or install your gems.
Even more, if you want to test drive new version of One-Click
Installer with Rails and SQLite3,
please follow this tutorial: