Rumai 3.0.0 Ruby interface to the wmii window manager http://snk.tuxfamily.org/lib/rumai/
Rumai is a Ruby interface to the wmii window manager.
* It excels at dynamic arrangement of clients, columns, views, and tags. * It provides an interactive shell for live entertainment and experimentation. * It contains a pure Ruby client for the 9P2000 protocol on which wmii's IXP file-system interface is built.
Version 3.0.0 (2009-05-11)
This release revises method names, adds new methods, and
fixes a bug.
* Rename #toggle_ methods to use ! suffix in their names. * Rename #float methods to #floating. * Rename View#floater method to View#floating_area.
* Add Client#stick methods to manipulate sticky status. * Add Client#fullscreen methods to manipulate fullscreen status. * Add Client#slay method which is a forceful version of #kill. * Add View#select method to move focus relatively inside a view. * Add Area::floating method for symmetry with Area::curr. * Add View#managed_area aliases for View#column methods.
* Fix error when unzooming clients from temporary view. * Fix code that launches temporary terminals in Tutorial. Use the /bin/sh version of the read command for portability.
* Use Client#send instead of #swap in automated arrangements because it causes less traffic on /event/. * Add old release notes from blog to user manual.