Rumai 2.1.0 Ruby interface to the wmii window manager http://snk.tuxfamily.org/lib/rumai/
Rumai is a Ruby interface to the wmii window manager.
* It excels at dynamic arrangement of clients, columns, views, and tags. * It provides an interactive shell for live entertainment. * It contains a pure Ruby client for the 9P2000 protocol on which wmii's IXP file-system interface is built.
Version 2.1.0 (2009-05-09)
This release improves client arrangement, fixes several bugs,
and cleans up the code.
* Simon Hafner reported several bugs. * Michael Andrus verified bug fixes.
* Focus is now restored on the initially focused client after applying Automated client arrangements. * The push(), insert(), and unshift() instance methods of the Rumai::Area class now preserve the order of inserted clients. * The Rumai::View#arrange_in_grid() method now accepts 1 as a parameter. This invocation causes every column to contain at most 1 client.
* Fix error caused by focusing the top/bottom client in the destination area before sending new clients into that area. * Fix error when importing clients into an empty area.
* Use snake_case instead of camelCase for variable names. * Add copyright notice at the top of every file. * Plenty of code formatting and beautification.