I am pleased to announce that the Nokogiri pure-Java version for JRuby
bounty was completed recently. Congrats to those that worked on
it and hope to see its continued maintenance.
- patch rubygems to hint on mispellation.
- method inliner for ruby
- GC getters and setters
- elegant ruby pre-processor
- ruby wrapper for Boost regexes
Thanks to all who worked and/or paid for all of these.
There are several bounties for the taking if anybody is interested:
The list is as follows:
- MRI half threaded or Boehm GC
- 2K blocks sizes for 1.8.6
- Update the hanna template
- update core rdoc’s
- run mod_rails with jruby/rubinius
- fix jruby’s rails slowdown
- Redcar plugin (debugger)
- Create WebMe templates
- java inliner for MRI
- Ruby “Pyrex”
- Ruby pre-processor
- ruby -> duby translator
- endless ruby
- Python multiprocess-like library for Ruby
- ffi win32console
- inline-eat method parameters
DIR for 1.9.3
- irb replacement
- ruby libevent wrapper
- super sped-up version of rails
- A ruby wrapper to the libevent HTTP driver.
- A python-like loader for Ruby.
Feel free to add your own to the list:
Also feel free to let me know if any of these items has been completed
else-wise by someone.