rspec version 1.1.9 has been released!
Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.
WARNING: This release removes implicit inclusion of modules in example
This means that if you have ‘describe MyModule do’, MyModule will not be
included in the group.
2 major enhancements
- Add extend to configuration (thanks to advice from Chad F.)
- Modules are no longer implicitly included in example groups
4 minor enhancements
- mingw indicates windows too (thanks to Luis L. for the tip)
- improved output for partial mock expecation failures
- it_should_behave_like now accepts n names of shared groups
- eliminated redundant inclusion/extension of ExampleGroupMethods
6 bug fixes
- spec command with no arguments prints help
- fixed typo in help. Fixes #73.
- fixed bug where should_receive…and_yield after similar stub added
the args_to_yield to the stub’s original args_to_yield (Pat M.)
- fixed bug where rspec-autotest (autospec) was loading non-spec
files in spec directory. Fixes #559.
- fixed bug where should_not_receive was reporting twice
- fixed bug where rspec tries to run examples just because it is
required (even if there are no examples loaded). Fixes #575.