RSpec-1.1.3 has been released.
If you’re using RSpec and autotest, you’ll have to upgrade to
RSpec-1.1.3 and ZenTest-3.9.0 at the same time.
== Version 1.1.3
- Tightened up exceptions list in autotest/rails_spec. Closes #264.
- Applied patch from Ryan D. for ZenTest-3.9.0 compatibility
- Applied patch from Kero to add step_upcoming to story listeners.
- Fixed bug where the wrong named error was not always caught by
- Applied patch from Luis L.: No coloured output on Windows due
missing RUBYOPT. Closes #244.
- Applied patch from Craig D. to add support for “should_not
render_template” to rspec_on_rails. Closes #241.
- Added --pattern (-p for short) option to control what files get
loaded. Defaults to ‘**/*_spec.rb’
- Exit with non-0 exit code if examples or tests (in test/unit
interop mode) fail. Closes #203.
- Moved at_exit hook to a method in Spec::Runner which only runs if
specs get loaded. Closes #242.
- Applied patch from kakutani ensuring that base_view_path gets
cleared after each view example. Closes #235.
- More tweaks to regexp step names
- Fixed focused specs in nested ExampleGroups. Closes #225.
More info at http://rspec.info.