[ANN] Rails Powers #1 Selling Album Site

Just a heads up that the new record label site for Vagrant Records runs
on
Rails and PostgreSQL. Right now it is FCGI based but we’re moving to
Apache+Mongrel next week.

It is looking like they are going to have the #1 selling album in the
country this week with Dashboard Confessional’s new record.

Just a note to let people know that Rails has penetrated Billboard!

Congratulations!

Can you share number of hits day and any other stats that would be
useful
for others in the community? (How many dispatchers, etc)? It’s always
nice
to hear success stories!

As far as I know, there are certainly other sites with higher
transactional
volume, but sure, I¹ll share.

I¹m gonna wait until we have at least a week under our belts however…
The
data right now is all spiked and off the charts…

But yeah, I¹ll post back in a week.