Radiant 0.7.0 Release Candidate 2 is now available ( download from
http://radiant.s3.amazonaws.com/radiant-0.7.0-rc2.gem ). Since the last
release candidate, we have corrected a lot of issues. Of special note
- Things should be smoother in instance mode, including schema dumping
and running specs.
- Extension migrations now support timestamped version numbers.
- The scenarios plugin was replaced with its successor, datasets.
- The ubiquitous Ruby 1.8.7 compatibility patch is included.
- The upgrade path for older Radiant installations, including 0.5.x,
should be a little smoother.
- The spec suite is compatible with RSpec 1.1.12.
- A number of issues in the admin view templates were corrected.
Enjoy, and please keep sending patches and bug reports!