Excuse my rhetorics, but I’d like to present LogiLogi Manta to you.
LogiLogi Manta is a FOSS Rails-app that aims at making insightfull
philosophical-and humanities-related discussions possible over the
web, where quality of content and open-ness are the core values.
Manta can be quickly described as wiki + tagging + rating, where
rating is from the viewpoints of different peer-groups, and multiple
documents can be competing for the same tag(s)…
Manta will be presented in a lightningtalk at the Fosdem 2007 in
- History, Informatiekunde (computer linguistics, IR, webtech) and
- Member of the Center for Metahistory Groningen
::Free Software and Open Source Developer:
http://www.LogiLogi.org, innovative system for cumulative, shared
publication and idea sharing: Web as it
- ComLinToo, a computational linguistics toolset written in Perl
- Lake (LogiLogi.org Make), a make-replacement using makefiles in pure
- In the world, go figure (http://nl.logilogi.org/HomE/WyboWiersma)