I am happy to announce that a new version of Mailr is available. Mailr
is a webmail application which uses Ruby On Rails framework.
Here is the list of changes since version 0.1.1:
- The system is upgraded to Rails 0.14.2
- The default session store now is ActiveRecord store
- There is no usage of DRb anymore. The drb_services.rb file is removed.
- There is a new caching algorithm implemented. Header fields of the
messages are cached in the local database
- There is a new “debug_imap” option in the configuration file.
Hopefully it will help to track some strange problems with the Net::IMAP
- Fixes of some encoding issues
- Fixes of issues with attachments