So after an intense day of bug squashing, I am pleased to announce Mail
Mail 2.2.6 is a bug fix release mainly, all users of the 2.2 series
should definitely update.
- Fixed parsing an email with an empty In-Reply-To header (Reported by
- Adding address spec for [email protected] format emails
- Added new way to do versioning for gemspec
- Added additional specs for Content-Disposition: inline which are not
being encoded correctly - Shawn P.
- Make sure Mail::Message#attachment? returns true/false - Simone
- Replace hard-coded references to Mail with more generic self
references to allow easier inheritance (closes #61) - Simone C.
- Force encoding on Regexp for Ruby 1.9 to avoid encoding conflicts -
- Added lazy evaluation to message body: body is not parsed until need.
It greatly improves performance with big mails if you don’t need to read
the body (yet)
- Added Mail.read_from_string as an explicit method (mcansky)
- Fixed bounce detection for multipart reports that contain a human
readable report status part
- Closed Issue #65 found (incredibly) by quetz - major Kudos for bug
- Fixed missing trailing CRLF in content type field - Closes issue #57 -
Kudos to Henry Flower for finding it
- Closed issue #58 - Content Type not parsing unless lower case.
Please report any issues at Issues · mikel/mail · GitHub
Patches and contributions are welcome.