0.4.7 is a MUST have release. It fixes a few good bugs, like the ability
to upload files now works! Plus it introduces a few nice little goodies.
File uploads are now pretty easy to do. Thereâ€™s a new
Mack::Request::UploadedFile that helps to wrap the Hash that Rack gives
you when you upload a file. Hereâ€™s a simple example of it being used:
class UploadsController < Mack::Controller::Base
@my_new_file = request.file(:my_new_file)
Thatâ€™s it! Thatâ€™s all you need to upload a file! Iâ€™m going to add file
uploads to the blog demo over the next few days.
You can now do â€˜namespacedâ€™ routes, such as Admin::UserController. You
can very simply map them in your routes.rb as:
Thereâ€™s now a new rake task, generator:list, that shows all the
generators available to your app.
Darsono Sutedja gets the prize for being the first person, other than
myself, to contribute to Mack. Thanks a ton Darsono! Itâ€™s much
All of the generators now use the Genosaurus generator system. Not
really that exciting, but it makes for a nice, cleaner code base.
Thereâ€™s a few other things in there as well. The changelog below has a
few more things. Enjoy!
- Added Mack::Request::UploadedFile class to make dealing with file
- Fixed bug where if a controller didn’t exist it wasn’t checking the
- Generated DataMapper models no longer extend DataMapper::Base, but
rather ‘include DataMapper::Persistence’. This corresponds to the 0.9.0
upcoming release of DataMapper.
- Fixed a bug in request.params that was making file uploads into
- Namespaced resourced routes, such as Admin::UserController, now work.
- Added rake generator:list task to list all the available generators.
- scaffold generator now creates a stub functional test.
- model generator now creates a stub unit test.
- Rake tasks in plugins now show up in the Rake tasks list.
- All generators, including the ‘mack’ binary are now using Genosaurus.
- [dsutedja] initializer will load
MACK_APP/controllers/default_controller.rb if it exists
- [dsutedja] added link_image_to and image_tag to html helper.
- gem: thin 0.8.1
- gem: genosaurus 1.1.1