As you may know, Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 had closed
registration a few days ago due to sales exceeding
Since then, the emails have not stopped for us to find a
way to accept more registrants to the conference.
With this encouragement, the LSRC committee has put on
their thinking caps, altered a few laws of physics, and increased the
conference capacity by an additional 48 seats, while still
providing for a comfortable conference atmosphere.
With this change, the early registration deadline is
extended from Aug 10 to Aug 15. Rates will increase Aug 16
from $200 to $300.
Please take this opportunity to register now, before these
final seats are gone.
– News since last announcement
- Hal F. has been added as a guest speaker. Hal is the
noted author of “The Ruby Way”. http://rubyhacker.com
- Sun is sponsoring Friday night dinner! This means that attendees
are only responsible for Saturday dinner. All other meals are
part of your conference ticket during the two-day event.
- We are providing the three required creature comforts:
electrical power for your laptop, wireless access, and
caffeine in the form of assorted beverages.
Also, LSRC is still accepting sponsorship opportunities. And, we have
opportunity for companies looking to hire Ruby and Rails developers.
information, contact: dbii at interaction dot net
I look forward to seeing you at Lone Star Rubyconf 2007!
Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 Organizer
- For information on ticket pricing: http://lonestarrubyconf.com/
- For information on conference schedule: http://lonestarrubyconf.com/
- For information on the conference hotel: http://
LoneStarRubyConf.com is for sale | HugeDomains
- For all other conference info: http://lonestarrubyconf.com/