The LoginEngine has been updated to 1.0.1.
- User model now does very basic email validation
- All tests now pass on both Rails 1.0 and 1.1
- Many bugs fixed!
Please refer to the Engines documentation for how to update.
The subversion URL for the tag is:
- Added CHANGELOG
- Changed wording for when password forgotten to ‘reset’, rather than
‘retrieve’. ([email protected])
- Fixed new location of engines testing extensions.
- Removed schema.db from Login Engine; migrations should be used
instead. ([email protected])
- Updated User Controller tests to parse the user_id and email out of
the URL in the email body. ([email protected])
- Ticket #89 ([email protected]) User creation halts the after_save
- Ticket #97 ([email protected]) The forgotten_password view
generates invalid HTML
- Ticket #112 ([email protected]) Authentication system will break
even on successful login
- Added simple email validation to the User model.
This should also take care of the unit test failures detailed in
Ticket #114 ([email protected])
- Ticket #118 ([email protected]) SVN source for login_engine not
- Ticket #119 (Goynang) Unit tests for engines fail after default
- Ticket #126 ([email protected]) Add install.rb to login engine