The JRuby community is pleased to announce the release of JRuby 1.5.3.
JRuby 1.5.3 is a minor follow-up release to address a thread deadlock,
a spurious error involving selectors on windows, and a couple of fixes
affecting bundler exec (and generally improves our exec() behavior).
We also fixed a few highly specialized issues which should have no
affect on most users. All users of JRuby 1.5.2 are recommended to
upgrade to 1.5.3.
1.5.3 Issues Resolved:
- JRUBY-5093 ConditionVariable use causes thread deadlocks
- JRUBY-5076 SelectorProvider.openSelector() will sometimes fail on
- JRUBY-5098 Kernel#exec does not heed ENV[‘PATH’] when launching shell
- JRUBY-5100 Subprocess started by Kernel#exec does not respect
RUBYOPT and other environment variables set via ENV.
- JRUBY-4944 JSR-223 ScriptEngine ignores global bindings
- JRUBY-4948 Remove noisy warning when setting ScriptEngine.ARGV
- JRUBY-5092 Scala classes (and perhaps others) are named oddly and
break Java reflection
- JRUBY-4937 File.open with permissions has sideffect of clearing umask
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: