The JRuby community is pleased to announce the release of JRuby 1.5.2.
JRuby 1.5.2 is a minor follow-up release to address a few file
class loading leaks. There is also a security fix for users of Webrick
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2010-0541). All users
JRuby 1.5.1 are recommended to upgrade to 1.5.2.
1.5.2 Issues Resolved:
- JRUBY-4767 JRuby and open-uri File handle issue
- JRUBY-4981 Anonymous classes are piling up and filling up PErmGen,
eventually causing a crash
- JRUBY-4841 CLONE -Memory Leak when extending Java class with
additional Ruby instance variable
- JRUBY-5007 XSS in WEBrick (CVE-2010-0541)
- JRUBY-5018 SSLSocket holds selectors, keys, preventing quick cleanup
of resources when dereferenced
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: