Inochi Gives life to Ruby projects http://snk.tuxfamily.org/lib/inochi/
Inochi is an infrastructure that helps you create, test,
document, package, publish, and announce your [Ruby]
Version 6.0.0 (2011-04-21)
This release adopts some common Rails testing and development
conventions, drops runtime gem version dependency
establishment in favor of [Bundler], produces a gemspec
file for greater interoperability, and improves merging.
* Remove runtime gem version dependency establishment from lib/*/inochi.rb. * Replace DEVTIME constant in lib/*/inochi.rb with [Bundler]'s Gemfile. * Rename RUNTIME constant to GEMDEPS in lib/*/inochi.rb. * Rename test/helper.rb to test/test_helper.rb per Rails convention.
* Add gem:spec task to generate a gemspec file for your project. * Allow gem package to be built via gem build *.gemspec as Yehuda K. suggests.
* Make old and new files read-only before merging.
* Add diffuse tool to the example merge2 script. * Reduce font size to accomodate small screens.
* Omit CREDITS file from gem: help manual already includes it.