Inochi Gives life to Ruby projects http://snk.tuxfamily.org/lib/inochi/
Inochi is an infrastructure for Ruby projects that helps you
test, document, package, publish, and announce your projects.
It encourages great documentation and reduces project
Version 4.0.0 (2010-07-25)
* Rename the "VERSIONS" section in the HISTORY file to "HISTORY".
Changes you will see in upgraded or newly generated projects:
* Rename the "FURTHER" file to "BEYOND". * Rename test/test_helper.rb to just test/helper.rb. * Store resource URLs in variables in MANUAL for reuse. * Provide more precise link to ruby-wrapper tool in HACKING.
* Ensure that project version matches release notes before building a gem. This helps to prevent the problem where you sometimes forget to update both the release notes and the project information file simultaneously. * Display announcement message to user (and make them confirm it) before publishing to ruby-talk. This helps to prevent you from appearing inept and having to apologize later for your publishing blunders. * Add -d (to enable $DEBUG) and -v (to enable $VERBOSE) command-line options to the generated test/runner script.
* Various compatibility fixes for Ruby 1.9.2-rc2. * Prefix test/runner command with "ruby" for Windows users. * Ember::WEBSITE was always being emitted in README.
* Add version constraints for YARD and Mechanize dependencies. * Upgrade from Dfect 1.1.0 to Detest 3.1.0 for unit testing. * Upgrade to Ronn 0.7.0 for generating this user manual.