ERBook 7.2.0 Write books, manuals, and documents in eRuby http://snk.tuxfamily.org/lib/erbook/
ERBook is an extensible document processor that emits any
document you can imagine from eRuby templates, which allow
scripting and dynamic content generation.
Version 7.2.0 (2009-10-07)
This release improves support for Ruby 1.9 and Webkit-based
web browsers, reduces gem dependencies, and fixes some bugs.
* New features * Bug fixes * Housekeeping
* Add String#thru_ember method for direct template rendering.
* Fix "printer friendly" toggle checkbox for Webkit browsers. * Disable interactive TOC tree location coloring in print style. * Use normal line height for preformatted text in print style. * Use serif for normal and sans-serif for emphasis in print style.
* Array#to_s is same as Array#inspect in Ruby 1.9. * RDoc 2.4.3 no longer provides RDoc::Generators::MarkUp.
* Allow "code spans" annotated with Maruku's IAL (Inline Attribute List) Markdown extension to be syntax colored.