[ANN] EnginYard control panel screencast

Hey friends-

I just posted a small sneak peek screencast of the control panel for

deploying your rails applications at EngineYard.com. Hope you like it :wink:

Cheers-

– Ezra Z.
– Lead Rails Architect
– [email protected]
– Engine Y., Serious Rails Hosting
– Reliability, Ease of Use, Scalability
– (866) 518-YARD (9273)

Wow, pretty slick. :slight_smile:

Can anybody explain how the window dimming/modal β€œchecking…” dialog
stuff is done when the svn repo is getting checked? Or know of a
tutorial?

Thanks,
Joe

PS - stupidsite.com is already taken. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Joe

Ezra Z. wrote:

– Ezra Z.

Wow. I really like that interface. Great work Engine Y. crew.

Matthew M.
blog.mattmargolis.net

Looks super-nifty. The voice-over is really hard to hear on my laptop,
though. Get closer to the microphone or get a better one.

Ezra Z. wrote:

Hey friends-

I just posted a small sneak peek screencast of the control panel for
deploying your rails applications at EngineYard.com. Hope you like it :wink:

http://engineyard.com/2006/10/16/control-panel-screencast

Cheers-

– Ezra Z.
– Lead Rails Architect
– [email protected]
– Engine Y., Serious Rails Hosting
– Reliability, Ease of Use, Scalability
– (866) 518-YARD (9273)

Steve K. wrote:

Looks super-nifty. The voice-over is really hard to hear on my laptop,
though. Get closer to the microphone or get a better one.

I could hear Ez just fine…

Joe

On Oct 15, 2006, at 7:40 PM, Joe R. MUDCRAP-CE wrote:

Wow, pretty slick. :slight_smile:

Can anybody explain how the window dimming/modal β€œchecking…” dialog
stuff is done when the svn repo is getting checked? Or know of a
tutorial?

Thanks,
Joe

I used a rails plugin called Redbox to do the modal dialog stuff.

Its pretty nice to use.

http://blog.craigambrose.com/articles/2006/08/16/redbox-a-rails-
compatible-lightbox
http://blog.craigambrose.com/articles/2006/09/22/redbox-release-2

Cheers-

– Ezra Z.
– Lead Rails Architect
– [email protected]
– Engine Y., Serious Rails Hosting
– Reliability, Ease of Use, Scalability
– (866) 518-YARD (9273)

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs