It’s been a while since the last ClockingIT - http://www.clockingit.com
release, but the new version has finally been deployed, with quite a few
improvements. ClockingIT is now much better at handling a large number
of tasks and issues, and it’s a lot easier to see what you should work
I’ve also implemented a new look, designed by the missis, which is quite
pleasing on the eye.
What is ClockingIT?
It’s a free to use hosted project management solution, with no
restrictions or ads. It’s
quite possible to manage a large amount of tasks and issues for quite a
without losing track of what needs to be done next. We’re using it
at work with a bit over 800 tasks/issues, and 40+ users.
- A new overview page has been created, showing your top tasks, progress
and milestones, as well as the most recent changes and work done.
- Tasks can now be assigned tags, and views can be created on those
- Tasks can also have a type, severity and priority which lets you
what’s most important to do next.
- Revised look providing an even cleaner and easier to use interface.
- Attach files to a task.
- Define custom views into your tasks, showing just the tasks you need
across projects and milestones.
- Search for tasks and related log entries or look up by task number.
- Fine-grained permissions allowing better control of who can do what.
- Notifications via email on relevant actions.
Have a look at http://wiki.clockingit.com/wiki:screenshots for some
screenshots of the new look and features.
Feedback & comments are always appreciated.
Erlend S. - http://www.clockingit.com