bitescript version 0.0.4 has been released!
BiteScript is a Ruby DSL for generating Java bytecode and classes.
- Multiple improvements to support Duby (thanks to Ryan B.!):
- Add support for shadowing local variables
- Interface and “throws” support.
- Add an accessor for ClassBuilder.interfaces
- ignore nil line numbers
- Fix typo in line numbering
- Improve debug info support
- Fix class.stop to generate a valid constructor when one is not
- Fix void comparison bugs
- Fix string concat
- Allow custom classes to represent primitive types
- Add support for big locals (long/double)
- Add a static? accessor to MethodBuilder.
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: