Arcadia is a Light Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Ruby
written in classic Ruby using the classic tcl/tk GUI toolkit.
Some of Arcadia ide project features include:
- Editor with source browsing, syntax highlighting, code completion
- Debugging support
- Working on any platform where ruby and tcl-tk work.
- Highly extensibility architecture.
== In this release 0.9.0
- a lot of bug-fixing
- new default theme = dark
- auto-hide scrollbar and auto post menu
- added process monitor (possibility to kill running sub process)
- added first release of a configurable runners management
(possibility to choose runner for current file)
This project’s homepage is:
Contact [email protected] (me) for any questions about arcadia