Algorithm convergence problem in DBPSK2?

I did some test on DBPSK2 checked out from gnuradio.git next and
observed some interesting result.

I set up a transmitter and a receiver, using UHD. Two radios were close
to to each other (2~3 feet). I set TX and RX gain both as 18dB. When I
started the transmitter first and then the receiver, I could receive
data packets correctly; however, when I started the receiver first, most
time I could not receive data at all and the CPU consumption soared.

There seems to exist some algorithm convergence problem in the second
scenario.

Andrew

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs